Multiple Choice Worksheet Maker
Reading, Writing, Listening.
Any type of question that has a fixed answer.
Test student comprehension on a given subject, or test their listening ability when combined with a listening dialog.
This worksheet maker creates multiple-choice question and answer worksheet. Use the "Separate Answer Sheet" option to create a 1-page answer grid for easy marking. Ideal for simple fun quizzes through to formal tests.
- Distribute worksheets.
- Students complete the test using the easy marking sheet.
- Quickly mark and grade answers using the transparent marking overlay.
Notes and Ideas:
- The order answers appear on the worksheet are randomised, with the following exceptions: "True" will always be the first choice, "False" will always be the second choice, "All of the above" will always be the last choice.
- Use the "True" and "False" buttons to automatically pre-fill fields to create a true/false question.
- Use the Automatically create distractors... feature to save time! This works particularly well if you use questions that have similar answers to each other, such as numbers or definitions for words.
- Use with a dialog as a listening exercise to check student comprehension.
- Use as a comprehension exercise after or while watching a DVD.
- Use to test vocabulary or grammar knowledge.
- Use to test spelling. Students check the correct spelling for a word based on a description. e.g. How do you spell the country with the largest population in the world? a) Chainer b) China c) Chaina
- Use for vocabulary exercises such as identifying synonyms. e.g. Which word has the same meaning as hungry? a) starving b) thirsty c) stuffed
- To save paper, ask students to record their answers in their notebooks so that you can reuse the question sheets in other classes. Alternatively use the "Separate Answer Sheet for Easy Marking" option to create an associated 1-page answer grid.
- Set up a worksheet with 2 answer choices to make a True/False worksheet.