Multiple Choice Worksheet Maker
Reading, Writing, Listening.
Any type of question that has a fixed answer.
Test student comprehension on a given subject, or test their listening ability when combined with a listening dialog.
This worksheet maker creates multiple-choice question and answer worksheet. Use the "Separate Answer Sheet" option to create a 1-page answer grid for easy marking. Ideal for simple fun quizzes through to formal tests.
- Distrbute worksheets.
- Students complete the test, which you can then mark and grade.
Notes and Ideas:
- Use with a dialog as a listening exercise to check student comprehension.
- Use as a comprehension exercise after or while watching a DVD.
- Use to test vocabulary or grammar knowledge.
- Use to test spelling. Students check the correct spelling for a word based on a description. e.g. How do you spell the country with the largest population in the world? a) Chainer b) China c) Chaina
- Use for vocabulary exercises such as identifying synonyms. e.g. Which word has the same meaning as hungry? a) starving b) thirsty c) stuffed
- To save paper, ask students to record their answers in their notebooks so that you can reuse the question sheets in other classes. Alternatively use the "Separate Answer Sheet for Easy Marking" option to create an associated 1-page answer grid.
- Set up a worksheet with 2 answer choices to make a True/False worksheet.
Recent Discussion and Shared Worksheets
Below are some recent comments and shared worksheets from our members to help you get the most out of this worksheet generator.