There is currently a bug in the Google Chrome browser on Windows whereby dotted lines don't always print even though they show on the screen.
The developers of Google Chrome are aware of this bug and are hopefully working on a fix. In the meantime if you are using Google Chrome on a Microsoft Windows computer we suggest the following solutions:
- Use a different browser when printing worksheets, such as Firefox, Internet Explorer 9+ or Microsoft Edge.
- Choose "View HTML" and print the worksheet from the browser window that opens.
- Choose "Download PDF", save it to your disk, and then open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader to print it.
- Disable Chrome's built-in PDF viewer by doing the following:
- Type chrome://plugins in your address bar and hit enter.
- Click on "Disable" next to "Chrome PDF Viewer".
- Reload your worksheet - It will download to your computer and you can use Adobe Reader to print it.
This bug does not affect Google Chrome on Mac, or any other browser on Windows. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.