Online Storage - My Worksheets
Any worksheets that you save will be visible on your My Worksheets page. Here is a list of some of the main features of that page:
- Online storage remaining.
- Filter worksheets by type or search term.
- Sort worksheets by title or date.
- Action buttons.
- Multiple select checkboxes.
1. Online Storage Remaining
This bar graph tells you at a glance how much online storage you have remaining. The amount of online storage you have depends on your current plan.
If you are running out of storage you can delete worksheets you no longer need or upgrade to a plan with higher storage limits.
2. Filter Worksheets
You can narrow down your list of worksheets by Worksheet Type.
You can also narrow down your list of worksheets by search term. Enter a word or phrase and click "Search" to do this.
You can use both of these in conjunction - for example, you can display all "Crossword" worksheets containing the word "animals".
3. Sort Worksheets
By default worksheets are shown in reverse chronological order with the most recently created worksheet shown first.
You can change this by clicking on the sort buttons at the top of the "Date Created" and "Worksheet Title" columns to sort by date created or alphabetically by worksheet title. Clicking the sort button a second time reverses the sort order.
4. Action Buttons
Click on a worksheet to display action buttons. These buttons perform the following actions for the selected worksheet:
- Use as template... - Create a new worksheet based on the content of this worksheet.
- Continue editing draft... - Open this draft worksheet in the worksheet generator so you can finish creating it.
- Download - Download a PDF file of the finalised worksheet.
- Edit in FinalTouches - Open the FinalTouches Editor so you can make further changes. (Requires a PRO account.)
- Share - Display a form allowing you to share the worksheet with other Quickworksheets users.
- Rename - Change the worksheet title.
- Delete - Delete the worksheet from your online storage.
5. Multiple Select Checkboxes
Click on the top checkbox to select all worksheets on this page. Click on the individual checkboxes to select or deselect individual worksheets.
To apply actions to the selected worksheet use the actions panel (pictured below) that appears at the bottom of the screen. You can either delete multiple worksheets or download an archive of multiple worksheets.
If you click the delete button by accident you will have the opportunity to restore the worksheet by clicking on "Undo Delete". Once you navigate away from the current page you will not be able to restore a deleted worksheet.