Directions: Read the sentences and supply the missing word from the word box. After it has been corrected with the teacher you will rewrite the questions and answers on the lines.
Target Language or Knowledge:
1. What’s the weather like today?
2. Today’s another cool, gray, and damp day.
3. What was the weather like earlier today?
4. Earlier today it was cool, gray, and damp.
5. Will it rain today?
6. There is no rain in today’s forecast.
7. How is the sky described in today’s forecast?
8. The sky is described in today’s forecast as cloudy, mostly cloudy, and partly cloudy.
weather damp weather was it today's today's today's
Write sentences using words from above:
1 member says thanks!
Discussion Be the first to comment about this worksheet.