Cloze Test Worksheet
Kindly Shared By:
Date Shared: 24 October 2014
Tags Describing Content or Audience:
Fill in the missing words from pp.182-184.
1. Not all batteries are made of the same materials.
2. All batteries change chemical energy into electrical energy.
3. In a series circuit, current (electrons) flows through only one path around the circuit.
4. Appliance service technicians check appliances such as refrigerators, dryers, and ovens for different problems.
5. When the wires get too hot, the fuse will melt and break the circuit.
6. A dry-cell battery is an electric source with a dry or paste-like center.
7. In a flashlight, dry-cell batteries are usually connected in series.
8. Batteries in series increase the voltage of the circuit.
9. Series circuits have a disadvantage.
10. Most cars have wet-cell batteries.
batteries energy energy series flows Appliance problems hot melt dry paste-like flashlight voltage disadvantage cars
24 October 2014
Please log in to post a comment.
If you wish to claim that this shared worksheet infringes upon your copyright please read these instructions on submitting a takedown request.