Decide if it is Present Perfect or Past Simple.
Choose the correct option.
Target Language or Knowledge:
1. Last year I visited Paris.
2. We have never been to the USA.
3. Last summer we were on holiday together.
4. Have you ever seen a ghost?
5. She hasn't tidied her room yet.
6. I climbed two mountains last year.
7. She has just washed the floor.
8. She ate breakfast at 8.30 today.
9. Have you ever gone to an opera?
10. Did you see mum this morning?
visited have been were Have ever seen hasn't tidied climbed has washed ate Have gone Did see
Discussion Be the first to comment about this worksheet.