Cloze Test Worksheet
Kindly Shared By:
Date Shared: 3 October 2018
Tags Describing Content or Audience:
Target Language or Knowledge:
1. Teller. The bank teller will help you to make deposits and withdrawals.
2. Customer. The person who takes their money to the bank is the customer. You are a customer if you have a bank account. The customer uses the bank’s services. Bank services include savings account, checking account, and car loans.
3. Deposit. Put money into a savings or checking account.
4. Deposit slip. A paper that tells the bank where to put your money.
5. Vault. A place to keep valuables like your will and jewelry.
6. Safety deposit box. A safe place you rent to keep things safe.
7. Account manager. Someone who helps you with banking questions and banking services.
8. Passbook. A little book that you use to write down and record the money you deposit, withdraw, and use to pay bills.
9. Savings account number. Every account has a number.
12. Debit/ATM card. This is your money. You are using a card instead of a paper check.
13. Bank statement. A document from the bank listing all your deposits and withdrawals.
14. Balance. The total money in your account that you can use.
15. Bank online. Using the internet and a computer to do banking.
16. PIN number: Personal Identification Number. A special number you use to protect your money.
and bank account services into paper place rent Someone write number money document total do special
Write sentences using words from above:
3 October 2018
Please log in to post a comment.
To claim that this member-shared worksheet infringes upon your copyright please read these instructions on submitting a takedown request.