Cloze Test Worksheet
Kindly Shared By:
Date Shared: 10 July 2015
Tags Describing Content or Audience:
Match each noun in the sentences below to the appropriate adjective or verb from the box.
Target Language or Knowledge:
1. Rachel always tried a little too hard to suck up to the boss.
2. He had never set foot in the head office so it was rather nerve wracking.
3. It was good to have the choice of several prestigious roles now she had her PhD.
4. I don't know what I want to do once I get out of college.
5. If you want to see the world, one way is to join the army.
6. As a waitress, Amy was expert at carrying trays and stacking glasses.
7. He achieved the rank of Chief Constable in the police force.
8. She got leave from work when she was told she had leukemia.
9. My time as a shop assistant served as a useful lesson in good customer service.
10. By the time she reached retirement age, she had accumulated a great pension pot.
suck set have get join carrying achieved had served reached
10 July 2015
Please log in to post a comment.
To claim that this member-shared worksheet infringes upon your copyright please read these instructions on submitting a takedown request.